Since 2008, HepatoChem has been offering metabolite production to pharmaceutical companies. We designed an unique with chemical catalysts that mimics oxidative metabolism and glucuronidation.
We also designed a platform for CH functionalization including fluorination and alkylation reactions using photochemistry.
Additionally we provide support for metabolism study, bioanalysis and CMC.
- HepatoChem developed extensive experience in metabolite production using chemically based platform.
- We can produce oxidative metabolites and glucuronide metabolites when other failed
Late Stage Functionalization
- HepatoChem developed a C-H activation chemistry platform to perform fluorination, alkylation and diversification of small molecule
- Met-ID study
- In-vitro stability study
- parent qunatification in plasma and tissues
- Method development
- Impurity analysis
- Stability/solubility study
- LC/MS/UV: Waters Quattro/Agilent HPLC
- High Resolution MS: Thermo Q-Exactive
- Small molecule purification: Prep HPLC Varian/Grace
- Turnaround time/Reactivity
- Problem solving
- FTE or FFS contract