The EvoluChem™ PhotoRedOx Duo is using the same unique design as the PhotoRedOx Box. PhotoRedOx Duo increases the reaction vials capacity to 16 vials (2, 4 or 8 ml) using 2 of the same vial holders as the PhotoRedOx box. Using the 2 blue LED setup allows to increase reaction rate of difficult reaction conditions.
- Several light source available
- Photochemistry chamber to evenly distribute light
- Flexible format vials
- Magnetic stirring on standard stirring plate
- Cooling by fan to maintain experiment at room temperature
- Pre-designed array of catalysts and reagents available
- Easy setup on a standard stirring plate
- Perform up to 64 reaction conditions simultaneously
- Individually sealed vials enable flexible study design
- Save your substrate using low scale reaction conditions
- Save time on optimization
Easy setup and compact design
Unique design to optimize light distribution
Fit multiple vial sizes
32 X 0.3 ml vials
8 X 2 ml vials
8 X 4 ml vials
8 X 8 ml vials
2 X 20 ml vials
Time to 95% conversion: Mono 360 min, Duo 45 min
In duplicate in a 4-ml vial equipped with a teflon septa and 2×7 mm stir bar, were weighed 4-bromoacetophenone (4.95 mg, 25 µmol) and potassium benzyltrifluoroborate (4.50 mg, 25 µmol, 1 equiv.). To this vial was added a 1.0 ml solution in DMA containing NiCl2-dme (1.1 mg, 5 µmol, 0.1 mol %), dtbbpy (1.3 mg, 5 µmol, 0.1 mol %) and Ir(dF-CF3-ppy)2(dtbpy) (1.12 mg, 1 µmol, 0.02 mol %) followed by addition of 2,6-lutidine (17.5 µl, 150 µmol, 6 equiv.) . The solution was sparged with nitrogen via submerged needle for 5 minutes and vial was placed in EvoluChem photoreactor with blue Kessil 34W LED or reactor with two blue kessil 34W. Reaction time course was monitored at 0, 5, 15, 45, 120, 240, and 360 minutes.
Interested in learning more about our products?
Complete our request form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.