The EvoluChem PhotoRedOx Box™ is the photochemistry photoreactor choice for the chemist who seeks to standardize laboratory photochemical setups economically. A flexible design allows interchangeable LEDs from 365 to 740 nm and a wide variety of vials.
This photochemistry photoreactor (US Patent #10,906,022) is designed to facilitate photochemical experimentation. It is compatible with most vial formats (0.3 ml, 2 ml, 4 ml and 20 ml vials) and its compact design allows for use with any stirring plate. A built-in fan keeps the reaction conditions at room temperature.
- Several light sources available
- Photochemistry chamber to evenly distribute light
- Flexible format vials
- Magnetic stirring on standard stirring plate
- Cooling by fan to maintain experiment at room temperature
- Pre-designed array of catalysts and reagents available
- For added efficiencies, check out the PhotoRedOx Flow Reactor Accessory
- Easy setup on a standard stirring plate
- Perform up to 32 reaction conditions simultaneously
- Individually sealed vials enable flexible study design
- Save your substrate using low scale reaction conditions
- Save time on optimization
Device with blue light source
(US Patent #10,906,022)