Suzuki Miyaura Cross coupling Kit (HCK1003-01-005)
1 set of 6 catalysts (Pd(PPh3)4, Pd(
The typical protocol is performed at 0.15 mol/l concentration reaction condition and 1 to 1 ratio boronic acid reagent and halogenated substrate in 100 µl selected solvent. Resulting catalyst loading is 10%. Each vial contains 2 equiv. of base. However, it is possible to investigate different substrate ratios and concentrations. Maximum volume for reaction condition is 250 µl.
Protocol at 100 µl volume reaction condition
- Prepare required volume of a 0.15 mol/L solution of combined substrates (boronic acid reagent and halogenated substrate) in the selected solvent. For example, 450 µl solution for 4 reaction conditions (extra 50 µl for evaporation)
- For best results sparge solvents with N2 or Ar before addition to reaction vials.
- Using a clean and dry syringe, add 100 µl of substrates solution to a reaction vial and mix with the catalysts using the syringe.
- Stir the reaction vials in the reaction block at desired temperature (for example: 80°C) for 3 to 12 hours.
- Remove the vial caps using a decapper.
- Prepare analytical sample for each reaction condition with 5 µl sample diluted into 200 µl in either DMSO or water/acetonitrile 50/50.
- Analyze resulting analytical samples by LC/MS.
Interested in learning more about our products?
Complete our short contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.