EvoluChem™ chemistry screening kits
Exploring or optimizing chemistry of a new substrate synthesis can quickly become time-consuming. Certain chemical reactions can be performed using a wide range of catalysts and reagents. Consequently, the research of optimum reaction conditions can be overwhelming. In order to facilitate the screening of reaction conditions, HepatoChem has released a series of high-throughput reaction screening kits combining catalysts and reagents in predefined arrays. The EvoluChem™ chemistry screening kits are the ideal tools for the investigation of chemical reaction conditions. They enable you to conveniently screen multiple reaction conditions simultaneously using pre-weighed catalysts and reagents.
- Facilitates screen of reaction conditions
- No glove-box needed to manipulate air sensitive or moisture sensitive reagents
- Enables up to 32 reaction conditions simultaneously
- Save substrate using low scale reaction conditions
- Save time on optimization
- 0.3 to 4 ml crimped reaction vial with stirring bar.
- Specifically designed reaction block
- Pre-weighed reagents and catalysts
- Temperature from 0°C to 120°C
- Pre-designed or custom arrays available
- Starter Kit
- Reaction Block
- Stir bars
Interested in learning more about our products?
Complete our request form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.