Amide Coupling Array:
Phosphonium Coupling Reagent Kit 2
The typical protocol is performed at 0.1 mol/l concentration reaction condition using a solution of combined acid and amine.
Protocol at 100 µl volume reaction condition
requiredvolume of a solution of combined amine 0.1 mol/L and acid substrate 0.1 mol/L in the desired solvent. For example, 700 µl solution for 6 reaction conditions (100 µl extra to compensate potential evaporation).
- Add 2 equivalents of base (Et3N or DIPEA) to the solution see table
- Using a clean and dry syringe, add 100 µl of
solutionto each reaction vial containing coupling reagent.
- Optional: Add 10 µl of the solution of ethyl (
hydroxyimino) cyanoacetate to each reaction vial. (prepared by adding 70 µl of DMF in the reagent vial)
- Stir the reaction vials in the reaction block at
desiredtemperature for 3 to 12 hours. Do not heat vials at temperaturehigher than 120°C or higher than 5°C above the boiling point of the used solvent.
- Remove the vial caps using a
analyticalsample for each reaction condition with 5 µl sample diluted into 200 µl in either DMSO or water/acetonitrile 50/50. Analyze resulting analytical samples by LC/MS.