Search our content library
Recent Posts on Photochemistry
- The Attack of the Photocatalytic Microrobots!
- HepatoChem Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent for its Industry Leading Photoreactors
- Using Multiphoton Excitation To Generate Potent Photooxidants
- Potpourri Catalysis – Fascinating Photoredox Chemistry With Organic Dyes
- Do You Know How They Make That Color For Your LED Light Source?
Join the conversation!
“Comparing reactions for three generations of Evoluchem reactors” - Light blocking glasses were worn for this photo and orange screen replaced after the photo was taken #actinometry #photochemistry #FluorescenceFriday pic.twitter.com/znUBRBYddr
Photocatalytic self-propelled autonomous microrobots that can swim through mazes to seek and destroy microplastics? @PumeraGroup we cannot wait for the sequel!!! #photochemistry #microrobots hepatochem.com/the-attack-of-… pic.twitter.com/XgjXRvMiaD
On this #FluorescenceFriday, may this picture give you as much joy as it does us... rainbows, balloons, UV LEDs and our PhotoRedOx Box... doesn't get much better! (Image courtesy of Wickens paper found here pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/ja…) pic.twitter.com/9YGJ2zBKFg
New lab lightsaber? No. It's our custom LED light testing tunnel to ensure all of our LED chips are operating at maximum efficiency. But agree, lab lightsaber would have been cooler. Happy #FluorescenceFriday ! pic.twitter.com/KwlhGhqtfM