Buchwald Cross Coupling Array:
Pd Amination Weak Base Kit 1
2 sets of 15 reagent combinations premixed in same vial; 5 Catalysts (BrettPhosG2, RuPhosG2, XPhosG2, tBuXPhosG3 and tBuBrettG3) and 3 bases (K2CO3, K3PO4, and Cs2CO3). 30 reaction vials.
Protocol at 100 µl volume reaction condition
- Prepare required volume of a 0.15 mol/L solution of combined substrates in the desired sparged solvent. For example, 1600 µl solution for 15 reaction conditions (100 µl extra to compensate potential evaporation).
- Using a clean and dry syringe, add 100 µl of substrates solution to each reaction vial.
- Stir the reaction vials in the reaction block at desired temperature (for example: 80°C) for 3 to 12 hours.
- Remove the vial caps using a decapper.
- Prepare analytical sample for each reaction condition with 5 µl sample diluted into 200 µl in either DMSO or water/acetonitrile 50/50.
- Analyze resulting analytical samples by LC/MS.